Assing has achieved the following certifications and adheres to the following operating standards:
- ISO 9001 –Aimed at continuous and constant improvement of the company with the objective of optimizing the organizational structure. Areas of interest refer to turnkey design and construction of contamination-controlled environments, engine test rooms and related components, marketing and service of advanced technology instrumentation, in scientific research, diagnostics and industrial production.
- SOA – Mandatory certification of qualification for the execution of public works.
- ISO 13485 – It is based on the ISO 9001 standard. It is a quality management system standard specifically for companies in the medical sector, incorporating aspects of the ISO 9001 standard and requirements specific to the medical device sector. Areas of interest include the design, manufacture, installation and technical service of medical radiological equipment and systems.
- CERTIFICAZIONE ISO 14001 In support of responsibility to the environment, the most widely used Environmental Management Systems standard in the world. For the defined scope of certification, an organization with a certified environmental management system manages its activities with respect to the environment and demonstrates its commitment to: limiting pollution, meeting legal and other applicable requirements, and continuously improving its environmental management system so as to improve, in an overall sense, its environmental performance.
- UNI ISO 45001 The 2018 UNI ISO 45001 “Occupational health and safety management systems – Requirements and guidance for use is the first international standard to define minimum standards of good practice for the protection of workers worldwide. It establishes a framework for improving safety, reducing risks in the workplace and improving the health and well-being of workers, thus enabling any organization to increase its health and safety performance. ISO 45001 by virtue of its integrated structure with management standards for quality (UNI EN ISO 9001) and the environment (UNI EN ISO 14001) becomes an essential part of work processes and can generate a new model of sustainable competitiveness, offering opportunities for improvement and growth in business performance.
- CE HELIOS It testifies that the product to which it is applied complies with the regulations in force within the European Community and governing the production and placing on the market of that product.
- SA8000 Assing has completed the process of certifying its ethical and social responsibility business management system in accordance with the SA8000 standard: companies that adhere to this standard, commit to comply with the rules on work ethics defined by the world’s leading organizations for the protection of human and labor rights.
- Legality Rating
For the two-year period 2022-2024, the Authority has resolved for Assing to be awarded the **++ rating.
- Code of Ethics
Assing with reference to the international regulations dealing with Anti-Corruption and transposed by the Italian legislator with Legislative Decree 231/2001, adopts an Organization and Control Model in order to prevent the crimes of Corruption and has a Code of Ethics that contains Assing’s principles on ethical and correct behavior that must be respected by employees and all Stakeholders.
Assing adheres to the UNGC by espousing the 10 principles enshrined by the United Nations on human rights, labor, environment and anti-corruption